Friday, August 24, 2007

Weekend Plans

This weekend is going to be packed full of fun! Well, maybe FUN isn't the right word.

Saturday:
We start off bright and early with a cross country meet for EP. She's excited about how well she's doing in practice so hopefully she will do well in the actual meet. I believe there may be a wedding in there somewhere too but if it isn't me or one of my kids I'm apparently not that interested. Sometime Saturday we have to take the sheep down the road to another farm so that they can, well, party with the boys! We need to get them bred so that we have lambs for next years' fair.

Sunday:
Tryouts for travel team (softball) for EP and tryouts for the travel team for CE as well. Then there is always my hockey game after that.

I'm sure there are other things that can and will be done, but these are the things I remember. It is a known fact that if my wife were to ever leave or for whatever reason no longer be accessible I would NEVER make it to any event. She is after all the keeper of the family calendar!

Have a great weekend everyone!

edit: Okay so it's not a wedding, it's a wedding shower early afternoon and the people where we were supposed to take the sheep called and said they can't do it this weekend. So my weekend just went from crazy to, well, nothing...all except the XC meet. How about that?

No comments: