Monday, August 20, 2007

All Things Considered

The wedding went off without a hitch, er, well there was at least ONE hitch ... the bride and groom got hitched. Other than that though, it went well. The reception was a little off and kind of scattery but as long as the newlyweds were happy then who cares.

Here we are, two down, two to go! At least there's a little bit of a breather before the next one.

Had a nice visit with my parents who were also in town for the wedding and managed to beat my father in golf on Sunday (for the first time). I am not much of a golfer and this was the first (and probably only time) I'll get to play this year. Thanks to BL and JK who bought me this golf game as a Father's Day gift. Maybe if I want to get golf as a gift again next year I should have let JK win...oh well ... too late now!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have a lot of catching up to do here! I have been a bad blogger!! :)