Friday, August 31, 2007

Holiday Already?

CE and EP started back to school this week. They started Wednesday. What this means is that they get 3 days of school and right into a 3 day weekend. Seems to me that was almost pointless. In fact, CE said just yesterday, "I go to school to learn something, I haven't learned anything yet! Except the rules!" At least she has the right attitude! PS. This is a big year for CE as it is her first year at middle school.

EP had her second cross country meet on Saturday. It is a much flatter course and closer to home. Hopefully she can improve on last weeks time. It will be exciting to see how she does.

And one of the best things about this weekend? Guess what starts this weekend? Come on ... guess ....

I know all of you out there just yelled at your computer screens! I know you all said, "Come on, that's too easy!" I know you all said, "Buckeye football!"

In the words of Captain Tenneal from Spike TV's Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, "Well, you're wrong!"
Okay, so you aren't totally wrong but, (and I say this with the knowledge I may get pelted with digital rotten tomatoes), Buckeye football just isn't that important (especially this early in the season).

So, you say, what could possibly be BETTER than that AND starting this weekend? I'll tell you if you clicky the linky!

>HERE'S YOUR ANSWER<

No comments: