Monday, November 20, 2006

Going out on a limb.

I debated even bringing this up because this REALLY narrows down WHO I am if anyone really has that much energy! But I decided to go out on a limb here (yes that is funny, you'll see why in a minute.) This IS my family tree (again, funny, i know...i know... you'll see in a second.)!

ok ... you've waited long enough ... HERE IT IS!

This is not mine personally, but it is named after my relatives. I don't mean a million cousins half a dozen times removed either. I could prove it but that would REALLY give me away!
I know it's just a tree ... but still ... it is cool in it's own way :)

Next: What to do with old bananas

3 comments:

Chickie said...

I always like seeing stuff with my family name on it. Even if not named after "my" family.

Michelle said...

Hey there....haven't been by in awhile....and it appears I've missed a lot!! EEK!! I feel bad!

I think I missed soemthing with the tree though?? LOL Or maybe it's just late and I am a complete spaz.....yeah, that would be it I think. :)

Michelle said...

I get it now....thanks to your email explanation!! hehe I'm such a spaz sometimes. I kinda thought it was something like that. :) That is a great thing.....Very cool :)