Friday, November 10, 2006

Anybody out there?

It sure is hard to tell if anyone is really interested in this story. I got my sitemeter report today and I had 3 visits this past week. I know that the blog doesn't update very often so if you get notified when it updates then you wouldn't have stopped by. Of the handful of people that said they would be interested in reading this stuff, I've only seen a couple of them show up here. I know it might not be the most entertaining reading and certainly not the most interesting, so, if you have any suggestions ... I would certainly LOVE to hear them. Okay, so I'm just a little bummed and thought I would vent it. If this little poopy paragraph hasn't scared you away ... I'll continue with the story shortly. For those of you that come here on a regular basis ... thanks!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey...sorry I haven't been reading...but I forgot to add this link to my blogroll!!! Duh!! hehe

Now that that is taken care of, I will be doing some catching up on what i have missed! :)